Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Healer?????
My wife frequents Facebook coming across a post with an individual who claims they have found a blue healer dog without a collar or tags. My wife told me this is someone who lives in the Ogden area. Animal control needs to intervene on this. The pic this individual posted and the response from others assured that this was not a blue healer. This individual refused to believe it is not what they said it was and stuck to their claim as a blue healer. After seeing the pic I said to myself "holy crap", I knew exactly what it was.

[Image: Badger.jpg]
You decide
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Is it papered? I bet it IS good at nipping at heels, regardless....
Update-Badger has been turned over to DNR, the owner of this critter stepped up to claim his pet
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Do you think this was all a joke, hard to imagine anyone thinking a badger was any breed of dog, I wonder if it's even possible to train a badger to be a pet. Undecided
Looks like a case of good taxidermy.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
(11-28-2023, 11:00 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Do you think this was all a joke, hard to imagine anyone thinking a badger was any breed of dog, I wonder if it's even possible to train a badger to be a pet. Undecided
Its amazing how much people really know about wildlife and how stupidity overtakes them. The stories we see year after year about selfies taken with animals at Yellowstone (especially Bison) and the results of what happens. Will a mountain lion make a good pet replacing a common house cat? How about a wolverine? This critter can be mistaken too for a dog. Joke? Possible, on the other side of this there is some who like to draw attention to themselves using social media. 
Harrisville UT