Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee's Marine
A month ago, when I dropped off my boat, at Lee's Marine, I saw the following sign on the wall in their office.

[Image: Sign.jpg]

After reading that sign, I knew immediately how I would be dressed when I picked up my boat.  Here is my selfie from earlier today.

[Image: BYU.jpg]
I'm partial to Alabama

[Image: Alabama-T.jpg]

[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(12-09-2023, 02:08 PM)Bduck Wrote: I'm partial to Alabama

Alabama, like BYU, is either loved or hated.  With Alabama's success, on the football field, there are a lot of jealous fans (those who wish their team would be able to share in the success at least occasionally).
(12-09-2023, 02:08 PM)Bduck Wrote: I'm partial to Alabama

My wife says "war eagle"
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
The only time I watch the war eagles is in the Iron Bowl. That mostly turns out to be one of the best rivalry college games during the season. My years living in northern Alabama (Huntsville) I always been Alabama fan especially the Bear Bryant era.
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(12-10-2023, 02:42 PM)Bduck Wrote: The only time I watch the war eagles is in the Iron Bowl. That mostly turns out to be one of the best rivalry college games during the season. My years living in northern Alabama (Huntsville) I always been Alabama fan especially the Bear Bryant era.

Don't know if you caught the Iron Bowl this year but it was another classic battle.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Yep, a classic game for sure. I sat on the edge of the couch knawing on my finger nails. 

ROLL TIDE
Harrisville UT