Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good eats
Yall may know i am a youtube nut - big suprise, right?

But I am personally found of cooking channels on YouTube

Since I am sitting outside Wallymart wondering where my wife is taking me to eat after torturing me with weekend Christmas shopping, , I thought I would share one my favorite cooking YouTube channels.

Cowboy Kent Rollins is just so much fun to watch while he cooks up his western trail and ranch recipes. Humor, mouthwatering food, respect for our military and his dogs hanging out. Just good fun.

Link is below. I would love to sit next to his chuckwagon one day and enjoy a warm fire.

https://youtu.be/_GN1lh9q5WE?si=qm5hRQ4OyDjU6Z11
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Oh man, I love a good hog gravy & biscuit breakfast. Thanks for sharing. I've done some cast iron Dutch oven meals during hunting season.  Big Grin
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I saw him on a competition cooking show (Masterchef or Chopped or something like that), and was impressed that he used his old cowboy camp cutlery. He had cut his hand and got blood on the food, and they couldn't taste it because of that, and he lost.
I like how he presents how anyone can do what he is doing. It doesn't have to be perfect. If your camp stove isn't level, find a number 2 rock to stick under a leg and adjust till the oil stays mostly in the middle!
Been watching him on and off myself... He does a lot of the things I'm looking to figure out how to cook, like apple fritters and hush puppies... Not to mention a good chili receipe... Got to admit, I'd love to put a good ice camp chuck wagon together for ice fishing... I've got the Blackstone grills and I'm wondering about a crock pot to keep stuff warm while I'm out... How much juice does a crock pot take, pretty sure the generator should work there.... Problem is it just takes too long to set all that stuff up if you're fishing... But when we go spend a couple days it's sure a fun thing to do... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!