Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom built rocking chair
Nothing to do with fishing but one of the things I teach at the high school is traditional wood working. A bit of a hobby of mine. I recently attended a course to learn how to use a wood cnc machine. With that new knowledge and some serious elbow grease I built cookie a hand crafted rocking chair.

I am also playing around with YouTube shorts. Kinda fun. So i made a 50 second short of the rocking chair  build for fun.

Here it is
https://youtube.com/shorts/ErdSRYkfDqI?s...0RX6d4i1-J

And here is a photo

[Image: 20231223-090035.jpg]

I have a wood steam set up i made in the shop to bend fishing net frames. If I think about it I will record a few clips when we do that section this spring. It was a really fun to do with students last year.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Nice, and all I built was a little coat rack.

[Image: KIMG0306.jpg]
Impressive Lance.
Nicely done, I'm impressed too. The old wild west gunslingers put notches on their pistols or at least that's portrayed in the movies. Cookie can add her own for fish caught.  Big Grin  
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Very impressive Lance, you are truly a master of many trades. Thanks for sharing it with us.