Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to all!!
So no one gets upset by this post being on this board, I plan on moving it tomorrow. Thanks for everyone, Mods and members alike on BFT for your devotion to this site and all you do and have done to keep this site going after all these many year. For those that are not aware, this board was started way back in Feb 2002.
Merry Christmas to all as well. Do enjoy being able to find like minded folks that will talk fishing with me and not be bored to death. Thanks for your friendships and help throughout the years. Hope you and your crew have a wonderful time together this holiday season. Merry Christmas Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Hey.  I've been around almost as long as Curt...and Kent.  And I have racked up a pretty hefty total of posts with my blabber fingers.  This board has been a significant part of my life over the last 20 years plus.  Hard to believe it has been that long.

I keep a separate log on my computer of names, phone numbers and email addresses of all the folks with whom I communicate on a regular basis.  Most of that list is of BFT members...past and present.  Gives me a little "heart jolt" whenever I go down through that list and note the names of members who are no longer with us...either deceased or otherwise departed.  Life goes on...until it doesn't.  And there are a whole lot of other social media outlets competing for our attention and participation these days. 

But it's been great and I am grateful for all of the fine friendships this board has contributed to my life.

Merry Christmas to all.
I to am great full for those that have freely added and contributed to the joy of sharing your knowledge and ( most of all) friendship. I love to talk with you and shake your hand. I know that if needed you would be there to offer a helping hand. Either to rescue me from the water or just to Smile. Your a great bunch of people .
Your color or language means nothing to me.
Thank you
Merry Christmas to all.
Pat, you are still a newbie on BFT (LOL). I also have made countless friends through my association with BFT. Merry Christmas to everyone.
Merry Christmas to all the anglers out there. Without you I would have never had a job. Thank you! And a Happy, Healthy New Year too!
A beautiful day to enjoy with family and friends. While I am very much a newbie to the site I have sure enjoyed yall.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I too, thank everyone out there. I really appreciate your friend ship. For those I have been able to personally meet and those who have extended an invitation to fish with,  I am especially thankful. 

The best to all of you. Good health,, happiness and a successful new fishing year.

Merry Christmas!  
Mr. J
Merry Christmas. happy holidays from one of the very recent newbies. Four hospital stays and two, one more coming up, surgeries to go. Hoping to get back to fishing soon.

Merl
Merry Christmas and Tight Lines to all, being a transplant I can’t thank the people on this board enough for helping me learn the area and meet new fishing friends. Looking forward to wetting a line with those I know and the others I will meet.
After reading when the forum started, I had to look up my starting date 2/21/2002. I'll have to admit that I have not been a large contributor. I used to be a one of and a lot of the time the only moderator of Utah Flyway Forum for 10 years. That pretty much to up a lot of my time. Nowadays, I'm a care giver for my wife of 60 years so I'm not able to fish as much as I like but I do look in here every day. I post up my fishing trips when I do make it out.

I appreciate all of the posts that members write especially the tips that people are so generous to give. I've only been able to fish with a few people on here but hope to do a lot more.

Merry Christmas to you all and especially a healthy New Year.
I started out as a reader of post so I could have the occasional successful fishing trip. Now that I have more time to fish I want to be a contributor so I can pay back all the great advice and help I have gotten from BFT members. I was at Jordanelle this morning thinking about this very subject and how grateful I have been for those that have guided me to success. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!!!!
Merry Christmas! Wishing a long safe ice season to everyone who gets out this year. Hoping to contribute lots more in the upcoming months.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. Be safe during this holiday season, Tight Lines
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Merry Christmas all and thank you for all your great posts.
[Image: marry-christmas-xmas.gif]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Merry Christmas everyone