Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new boat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNUKWR5ppY

Now I need to go to deer creek and put it in the water and make sure every thing works
Hope there is no Ice on the water and we have dry roads

then Idaho for sturgeons and Flaming Gorge for big Lakers,  hope we have some kokanee this year.
Looking good Robert.
Deer creek was open water today as we passed. So was Jordanelle (PWC ramp). It was brutal cold today even with the sunshine. The coming week should be a little warmer.
It's nice you made the video of your new ride because it's never going to be that clean again. Big Grin
Looking good Robert, from the lake of life jackets in the front of the boat does that mean you have another place to stow them on this bigger boat?
(02-10-2024, 09:59 PM)liketrolling Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNUKWR5ppY

Now I need to go to deer creek and put it in the water and make sure every thing works
Hope there is no Ice on the water and we have dry roads

then Idaho for sturgeons and Flaming Gorge for big Lakers,  hope we have some kokanee this year.

We keep hearing that AI can generate our sweetest dream and now I am a believer!   Wonderful Ride!!!
Great looking outfit!  Looks like you have it nicely set up for fishing.  

Question?  Do you typically launch alone.  If so, do you have a ladder at the front of the trailer to access the boat?
Looking good, man looks like a fighter jet for all the screens of info, good looking ride.... congrats... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(02-11-2024, 05:56 PM)Crimson Wrote:  do you have a ladder at the front of the trailer to access the boat?

Here are some pics of the ladder on Ira's boat, in case you were thinking about buying one.

[Image: ladder-closed.jpg]
ladder closed

[Image: ladder-open.jpg]

ladder open
Yes, I didn't see it in his photos.  I have a similar one on my trailer and it works great when you are launching alone.
(02-15-2024, 04:24 AM)Crimson Wrote: Yes, I didn't see it in his photos.  I have a similar one on my trailer and it works great when you are launching alone.
If you go back and watch the video there are steps on the front of the trailer - a little different style than your photos.
(02-15-2024, 04:24 AM)Crimson Wrote: Yes, I didn't see it in his photos.  I have a similar one on my trailer and it works great when you are launching alone.

Sorry but the pics I added are of Ira's boat and trailer, not Roberts new boat.
I have a single step bolted to the winch post. Works great for climbing up, but I do wish I had a pole to grab when climbing down. Sense of balance isn't what it used to be. My next addition, likely.