Poll: Have Catfish contest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
68.75%
11 68.75%
No
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATFISH CONTEST 2024 Intest Survey
Hey all you Cataholics it's that time of year again, almost and we've got a question for you?  Interest in our contests seems to really be falling off, this survey is to find out if there is still sufficient  interest to have a contest.  This is for the Catfish contest only, we also are looking at one contest over the full season rather than the split season like last year.  Please vote yes if you want a contest and no if you're not interested in participating this year and have done in the past.  Thank you, and if we do it again the opening kick off will be March 15th... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Yes, Always!
(02-26-2024, 07:35 PM)Piscophilic Wrote: Yes, Always!

Did the poll come up with a question for you?  I'm not sure how to work this survey thing yet?  Thanks Jeff
(02-26-2024, 08:06 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote:

Did the poll come up with a question for you?  I'm not sure how to work this survey thing yet?  Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff -- I got the pole with a yes or no option.
Im always interested. Now my truck is totaled I just bought a 2016 GMC yukon XL denali SUV to pull my boat. But I still need to find out what's wrong with bow mount trolling motor on my boat. If it's not one thing it's another. I wish money wasn't so tight and I could fix things as they arise
(02-26-2024, 08:24 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 08:06 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote:

Hi Jeff -- I got the pole with a yes or no option.

Thanks Lynn, it's looking like good interest so far, that's a good thing, I was afraid the way our ice challenge went that contests were on the way out... Hopefully it was just the terrible ice year that caused interest to drop so low.... Thanks for your response... Jeff

(02-27-2024, 02:58 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: Im always interested. Now my truck is totaled I just bought a 2016 GMC yukon XL denali SUV to pull my boat. But I still need to find out what's wrong with bow mount trolling motor on my boat. If it's not one thing it's another. I wish money wasn't so tight and I could fix things as they arise

Hey Justin, I'm sorry you and I have all the fun sometimes... I had to replace my truck and batteries on the bow mount since last summer myself, but I'm in hopes it might make for better luck next season... Only problem is we're building on to our house to have room for my daughter and family to have a place to live... So it's going to be a busy summer, hope my age don't catch up to me too much so I can make it all happen... Anyway sure hope all the things come together so you and the boys can have a fun summer... Later Jeff
YES . I'll be on the river ether way but the contest always adds to the fun.
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Thanks John, glad you still like to participate... I'm hoping Cutler will be a little better to me this year, it was stingy last year to me, I don't think I got one over 28... Later J
(02-27-2024, 12:08 PM)Ahi1953 Wrote: YES . I'll be on the river ether way but the contest always adds to the fun.

Have you tried the refuge this year, if so how was it?  I'm the guy with the White Suburban.
(03-02-2024, 12:59 PM)RookyFisher Wrote:
(02-27-2024, 12:08 PM)Ahi1953 Wrote: YES . I'll be on the river ether way but the contest always adds to the fun.

Have you tried the refuge this year, if so how was it?  I'm the guy with the White Suburban.

Not been down there yet this year. Let this crazy weather settle and I'll be hitting it daily again .
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Jeff, not opposed to the contest(s) at all. But I doubt we will be very active in the cat chase this year. Between the school fishing club and my desire to chase some species I have not caught for a while and a desire to explore some new country I would not expect to log many days for cats on local waters.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-02-2024, 04:45 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Jeff, not opposed to the contest(s) at all. But I doubt we will be very active in the cat chase this year. Between the school fishing club and my desire to chase some species I have not caught for a while and a desire to explore some new country I would not expect to log many days for cats on local waters.

Understand, there is a time and a season for all things.... We will probably be doing the summer challenge for all species if that works for you... Later J