Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2024 Cat Contest
Hi All,

Here is the first weeks results. Congrats to all those who got out and didn't get skunked. Speaking of skunked, Our first week leader is SkunkedAgain. Way to go Jeff! The North team has jumped out to an early lead (way to go John and Jeff!). Can they hold onto it?

[Image: March-20-2024-Update.jpg]
Week 2 is over and both teams have 6 fish on the board. The south teams are little bigger, lead by and early 32 posted by Pisco. The water doesn't look to warm much over the next week or so, but the competition still could!

(To view the spreadsheet, I had to first click on it and then click "zoom" in the upper right corner)

[Image: March-27-2024-Update.jpg]
It was a little slow week before last with no fish posted, but this week we've had good fish posted by several people. Jon's was the best addition at 30.5. Things should start getting more consistent in the next few weeks. Keep em coming!

[Image: 4-18-2024-Update.jpg]
Hey all you cataholics out there. I just got word back from Jeff and he asked me to pass it along. You can use either placard (catfish contest or summer challenge) for either contest, al long as you are already entered in both and post the pictures to both contests threads if applicable.

Things are warming up for cat catches. Good Luck out there!
Another week gone by and another leader! Congratulations to John (Ahi) for storming into first place, breaking 90" total before the first of May! More cats posted this week and Jon (Dirtbag) has moved into 3rd place. I know there would be more cats caught if the weather would stabilize for a little longer between storms, but the water is good! We are starting into some good cat fishing, and then will come the great!

[Image: 4-24-2024-Update.jpg]