Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2024 Summer Challenge
So far I'm the only one that has entered anything in this contest, I did put John's biggest cat, I assumed he would enter the challenge since he did last year.  Anyway I'm not posting a spreadsheet since there aren't any fish to look at.  I'll catch up when we get a few other fish on the chart... Good luck and if you haven't signed up yet, it's free and not too hard to enter your catches...  Good luck everyone... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Here's a day late April first update so you'll know it's not a joke....  Jim is leading the charge with the massive cat starter, we have several fish starting to show up... If I have missing anyone's entries please remind me... It seems like there was another trout on ice post besides Ron, but I can't find it, so please let me know if I have overlooked your score...  Going to be fun this year and remember one category doesn't necessarily win the challenge, so don't be intimidated by Jim's high early score.. As soon as other categories get going things will even out... Congrats Jim for an impressive start...  Later J

[Image: sumcon4224.png]

[Image: sumcon4224a.png]
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!