Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINDERS KEEPERS
NOW THAT WE GOT THE GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN STUFF OUT IN THE OPEN , WHAT'S YOUR "FINDERS KEEPERS " THING YOU'VE AQUIRED THAT YOU REMEMBER MOST ?
[signature]
I was shorefishing for walleyes late one night, and happened to look underneath a rock ledge by my pail. I found a medium sized box filled with jigs (1/32 to 1/8 sizes and about 5 different colors). It also was stocked with bell sinkers, and some small shot & aberdeen hooks. You could tell it had been under there for some time. I acquired it, and have had alot of luck with it catching fish since then. That was about 10 years ago.
[signature]
I was fishing in the river one time, casting out to where the carp were hanging out. I pulled a small 4 lb carp in and just happened to get an inline spinner along with it.

Also, while fishing one time, just happened to see a boat bumper floating by, getting ready to fall over the dam. Was able to get the line just so on the bumper and reeled it in. Gave it to my fishing buddy, Darrell, who has a tiny boat.

Best catch ever was a Northern. It still had a bucktail hooked in its mouth. The line looked to have broken and he got away with it. Hehe.
[signature]
last year while fishing for smallmouth bass with a rattle trap i came up with some fishing line thinking i would pull it in and discard it in a trash can i felt some weight on it ended up pulling in a matched shakespear spinning outfit toke it home washed and oiled it worked perfect ended up trading it for a matched baitcasting out WHOHOO !!!!
[signature]
[Smile]i caught a 22 pound lake trout with my brothers jig in its mouth the same day his line broke fighting the fish. the jig was one of my homemade jigs. trfishin
[signature]
jack and i went fishin over new hampshire last summer, was catchin some good browns, went fer a walk little down stream, saw sonethin shinin on the edge of the water, there, was a cabella,s what ya call it, haha tool kit with the scissors knives, screw driver, what ever. it was georgeous, gave it to kjack fer christmas.
[signature]
I was fishing at a lake in utah, late one night when I came across a medium box just sitting next to the lake there was no one there I had already walked around the whole lake, once and I stayed and fished for another hour and a half after I found it and no one came, i put up a sign and had one hispanic guy call me but he didn't even give the right description for the box, it had about ten assorted rapalas and like fifteen spinners a ton of bait hooks and sinkers. some pliers and a other tools it was a pretty good score.
[signature]