Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Sea Bass?
Anyone having any luck yet? Anyone besides JR getting out on local charters? Who's finding the great white bass![sly]
[signature]
There were a few that went by the CAT but none decided to come into moore there.
[signature]

What Happened?

It don't look good guys.... The WSB usually bite around the 5th but this year .... who knows.

A big ol' six pac got 9 yesterday up against the island yesterday. Otherwise things don't look too good.

I hope it busts open tomorrow so we'll go WSB fishin' Wednesday!

JapanRon
[signature]
It looks like you have to put in your order with the fish Gods early. I guess they are a little back logged and plan to catch up before spring break.
[signature]
I wonder if this weird weather has anything to do with it[crazy]
[signature]
This is the normal time for them to be out and about. They must be a little scared with the economy right now. I guess they may have lost out in some of the fishing stocks or something.[unsure]
[signature]
Hello Guys,

I am waiting to here back from Booyaa but may be getting on his charter on the 31st. I'll Keep my fingers crossed on both counts.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Hi there theangler,

I had a chance to talk with Booyaa at the FH show. He looked like he was doing great!

If you go on the trip, let us know how things went.

JapanRon
[signature]
There was a small school of them out of Redondo on Friday night. Must have been about 70 or 80 of them. They were cruising the surface for some reason. Maybe they were after the chovies and dines that were hanging around too.
[signature]