Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Talk Radio Guest 3/10
This Week's Guest:
We be joined by Linda Hicks of Accurate Reels for some fun and the awarding of "The Total Package",
Tom Raffican and Kenji Tomihara of United Anglers will talk about the new Junior United Anglers initiative,
Captain Bill Cavanaugh will share the latest news from his new boat the Pacific Queen
Dan Anderson will join us with the United Anglers Club of the Month

[cool]Meet the Fish Talk Radio Crew at our Live Broadcast from
King's Fish House in Long Beach on March 10, 2003.
100 W. Broadway (at Pine Ave.)
Long Beach, CA 90802
(562) 432-7463

FISH TALK RADIO: KMPC AM1540 – The Ticket/Sporting News Radio, Wednesday nights 8 to 10pm with the hot scoop for your fishing weekend with the only weeknight fishing prime time show.

Be a part of the show by sending an e-mail to [url "mailto:JACKPOT@FISHTALKRADIO.COM"][#0000ff]JACKPOT@FISHTALKRADIO.COM[/#0000ff][/url]
or calling us at (800) 770-1540.
Listen live on the internet
[url "http://www.fishtalkradio.com/"][#800080]www.fishtalkradio.com[/#800080][/url]
[signature]

Hey there FTRDeckhand,

I'll not bet this is the first time you've heard this but if nobody has done it.... I claim rights to coining the phrase '"snail air"'. The meaning of snail air is: Listening to a radio broadcast, knowing it's on the net and not responding by telephone or email, but by internet a bit after the fact.

PS: Good show! Lot's of good info!

JapanRon
[signature]
Hello FTR,

Looking forward to hearing more about the Jr. UA program, I heard there are some pretty great plans for this program. It sounds like it will be great for the future of fishing, please keep us posted.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator