Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on here?
[Sad][#804040][size 2]I have a new notebook computer that doesn't permit me to change the font size and color. I keep getting the follow error message. Needless to say I am sending this message from my desktop.[unsure][/size][/#804040]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3118;]

[#804040][size 2]Any suggestions?[/size][/#804040]
[signature]
in internet explorer: click on tools, choose Internet options, click the advanced tab . . . check the box next to "disable script debugging" . . and un-check the box next to "Display a notification about every script error"

that should help . .

sm
[signature]
[Sad]Hey there southernman,

Thanks for the input however, been there done that. Also every time I request a function I get a different script #. Any other suggestions?
[signature]
Take computer back![Tongue] Or try reloading windows? and or going to windows site for a patch?
[signature]
[Sad][#804040][size 2]I don't think so. It is probably something simple that I am over looking. It really doesn't matter that much but I love a challenge.[/size][/#804040]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3123;]
[signature]
I had gotten this my self a long long time ago, fortunatly my memory is like a steel trap, unfoutnatly the trap has been rusted in place.

I think you may have to go to your windows update and down load the font upgrade. I am running on office 2000. so I am not positive this will help you. eather way let me know.
[signature]