Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SARL - FYI
[cool][#804040][size 1]NOW HERE'S THE BIG NEWS-------------------The next big event is the Super Trout Tournament of Champions. This is going to be the best Tournament ever. There will be a 100% PLUS return on all Tournament fees. The event is scheduled for two days, Saturday, March 20th and Sunday, March 21st. However, there will be a pay off each day for the five biggest fish and the five heaviest stringers. Plus, there will be Trophies for the Winners.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL-----------There is a free Bar-B-Q each day for all who are registered in the Tournament. Then at 3pm each day, there will be an official weigh in of winners and a big raffle of Super Prizes. We will have loads of great fishing tackle and outdoor equipment donated by Sponsors such as Eagle Claw, Crave Bait, Santa Ana River Lakes, Turners, Coleman, Lip RipperZ, Hot Spot, Panther Martin, Sea Eagle, Young’s Tackle, Fisherman’s Access, Kimura’s Tackle, Performance Tackle, Hookup Sport Fishing, Long Fin Tackle and many, many more, almost everyone will come away with prizes, money, trophies and great fishing. Tournament fee is $20.00 per person per day, up to March 17th. Late registration fee is $25.00 per day, beginning March 18th. Please note, Tournament fee is extra and does not include the regular gate admission. Don't miss this event, you know there is going to be big fish and a great time.

NOW SPEAKING OF BIG FISH-----------On March 26, 27, 28 & 29th, we are having a special brood stocking of thousands of pounds of beautiful Channel and Blue Cats. These babies, every one, are 10 to 20 pound cats. If you have never caught a 20 pound cat, you are in for a real surprise, it's like hooking up to the back of a pickup truck. In addition, it's Moon Light Madness with 24 hour fishing passes on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. Dad pays one 24 hour pass, a 15 fish limit, and Mom and 3 Kids, 12 and under get in free and there is free camping. Can you imagine 15 fish weighing 10 to 20 pounds.

[/size][/#804040]
[signature]

Hey there Dryrod,

I'm not much of a pay-to-fish fish eater but that touney might be fun. I see there is no fine print where if enough people do not get in the tournament, the prizes will be reduced or the pay back will not be 100% as it has been advertised.

That sort of thing is pulled by some cheap, unethical operations. They just wave bye bye to you as they close the gates! ha ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
[cool][#804040][size 2]Hey JapanRon[/size][/#804040]

[#804040][size 2]I never go to those special events. In fact I never fish or play golf on the week ends. When one is retired they be nut to fight the crowds.[/size][/#804040]
[signature]