Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Fishing Date
Back when I was young and dating I invited a nice girl, my now ex, to go fishing with me. I took her to a farm, Tomollia tree farm, right off of the Pullup river, for some steel head fishing, Well, we had caught a number of fish out of the pond when she decided to not fish any more and stand behind me and watch. Well, I hooked one and played it for a while and then brought it up to the dock and pulled it out of the water really fast. This fish flew and smacked my girl in the head and knocked her into the drink. She was not happy but I was laughing my head off.[sly] Needless to say that the fish was our dinner that night. Later on that night....(thats anouther story!
[signature]
i to took an X fishing but on a sporting fishing trip to catlina island everything was going great until we went around the back side and out of the lee so the waves were really rocking the boat to make a long story short she ending up getting as sea sick as a dog ( do dogs really get sea sick ? ) and as for later that night no story to tell
[signature]