Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Table Rock Lake
Lake level : 920.2<br>Main lake : 49 - 53 degrees<br>HOOK's Guide Service<br>417-338-BASS(2277)<br>www.hooksbass.com<br>Well, the water is finally starting to warm up and the fish are moving! We're catching keepers mainly on secondary points over about 12 feet the last few days. The lake is 5 feet over normal pool and these fish should be moving into the flooded bushes any time soon. Stickbaits, crankbaits, and grubs are working well. Some fish are being taken on finesse worms and french frys carolina or mojo rigging. Some fish are being caught up the rivers by flipping. Lots of different patterns to choose from!<br>Good Fishing!<br><br><br>
Thanks for the report. Time to make up an excuse and go this weekend. I looked at the weather and it looks like there is going to be a bit of a change. I just hope those fish hang on those secondary points until after Sunday. If they do I may catch a few. Of course they could move shallow and not hurt my feelings. As long as the little finned devils don't pull back into the deep stuff I'll be happy. <br><br>