Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do These Worms really Work?
Hey evryone I was looking at these and they seem like a good product but I have never used them has anyone else? I would like your opinon and also On the Berkely Powerbait worms

-Thx

[pike]
[signature]
i've had sucess on the power worms but then to i've caught fish on some plastic worms i picked up a target
[signature]
I don't use them often because I like yamamotto plastics better. Berkley baits do catch fish though.
[signature]
The 7 inch Pumkinseed berkely original power worm is my go to Bass bait thats what I caught my most and biggest Bass on no matter what way I fish it 2nd favorite is the Tequila sunrise color or red shad then motor oil I've fished them all different ways and they always catch fish
[signature]
I used to use the Berkley Power worm alot. They were cheap, the smell would last a long time and were easy to get anywhere. I now use many other brands. Some I like, and some I don't care for.
[signature]
I CATCH ALOT OF FISH ON POWER WORMS. I WAIT FOR WAL MART TO CLEAR OUT OLD TACKLE THE I BUY THE HECK OUT OF THEM. YOU CAN ALSO ORDER THEM BY THE HUNDRED THROUGH THE BIG TACKLE STORES. I MAIN PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THEM IS AFTER ON FISH OR MAYBE TWO THE WORM IS TORE UP. THEY ARE NOT AS DURABLE AS SOME OF THE OTHER PLASTICS I USE.
[signature]