Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cave Lake-Ice Fishing
Hey that lake has a minimun slot limit of 12" Those fish don't look even close. If they haven't changed it you might want to delete this post.

THIS IS DEAD WRONG INFO FROM A UTAH MEMBER - sm
[signature]
hi NVwildman welcome to the nevada bft site - i looked this up in the nevada fishing regs and there is no minimum or slot limit at cave lake, hedgesd was dead wrong about this, please re-post your post, and lets see those fish!

sm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Good call Southernman, thanks for checking up on that. [/font] [/size]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]
no biggie, he's prob just goin on what they told him at the mismanaged ice fishing derby . .

sm
[signature]
I was wrong about the size restriction. I just checked it out after a nasty PM from a Mod, ya right.

Southernman is right about where I got that info because everybody was laughing about how none of the fish were big enough to normally keep. Maybe I shouldn't of listened them after seeing how horrible the derby was ran.

Sorry about that and do put that post back up. I always love to see what other people are catching.
[signature]
Welcome to the board nvwildman, what part of nevada are you from? Keep the pics coming.....
[signature]