Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laker Pictures
[center]Lets see some Laker Pics, Who's got some?[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3347;]

17lbs. [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3348;]
33 pounder
[/center]
[signature]
[left][size 3]No competition, but my first and most memorable![/size]

[/left] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3354;][/center]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hi Oats![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Welcome to BFT and GREAT mack pics! Hey just a reminder to keep your pics at 400 pixel max width when posting pictures. I took the liberty to downsize your pics and got the 33 lber to show, I've got one or two mack shots too.[/size][/font] [center][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3351;] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3352;] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3350;]
[/center]
[signature]
heres some flaming gorge macs caught on our boat the "mornin after" me and a friend of mine mel with a 22 lb my dad with a 30lb and a 35 lb
[signature]
opps didnt put me and mel laker on there
[signature]
heres a fish lake mac from this season ice fishing i met pikeman up there and he put us right on the fish. where is pikeman he told me about this site yet i never see any posts from him???
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]This one aint no supper monster but it's one of my favorite. It's my little brother Bait_Caster teaching me [/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]how it's done.[/size][/font]

[Image: BC-13lb-38in-400-i.gif]
[signature]
My first Bear Lake Mac and biggest fish ever (so far) Caught Nov 15 2003 with the "Salsa Boys". An 8lber caught with the help of Old_Coot, Lundman & Wiperhunter2 on 5" white tube jig tipped with cisco.
[signature]
Heres one of many from over the years. This one was about 27lb. if I recall correctly. He should be about 35lb. now, if he's not hanging on someones wall.
[signature]
nice looking fish guys.. look like they where a blast to catch
[signature]
Sorry to bring these back up again, a newbie wanted to see these pics. And hear are a few new ones.

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3](Your pictures were edited to a size 400 max pixel width for posted pictures within a post. Attachments can be larger as long as they are not posted in the body of the post. All pictures are welcome but please edit them to the required size before posting. Thanks. BLM)[/size][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4167;]
[/center]

[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4168;]
[/center]

[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4169;][/center] [center]
[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4170;][/center] [center]
[/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4171;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4172;][/center] [center][/center]
[signature]
I resized the pictures to fit the screen but some still came out big, I'll try again to resize.
[signature]
This last Posting finally came out.

[Image: 39.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Opps! I missed that one! That's a nice fat laker. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Keep working on that photo resizing so they are 400 pixel wide max. It's really easy with image editing software. When you resize a photo, do all your editing in pixel increments, not inches. It's usually very easy to change. If Petty can figure it out, anyone can! [/size][/font]
[signature]
The photo web site that I use, only has a few sizes and the next smaller size than the size I posted is a thumnail picture, I figure bigger is better. I would have had a few more if I wouln't have lost them near shore, but who cares its just fun being out there. Who else has some pictures to share?
[signature]
thats one of the better looking cutts i have seen in a long time. is that a yellowstone?
[signature]
I caught it up at a high mountain lake in the Sangre Di Crito range in Colorado so I'm thinking its a Colorado, but Greenback cutts look about the same so thats a possibility.
[signature]
i might be wrong but i dont think greenbacks get that big. thats probably a colorado cutt. greenbacks really do have the greenback. well at least the ones i caught. who knows perhaps it was a big greenback and they change as they get bigger. either way a beautiful cuttthroat. that is a fantastic part of colorado.

you seem to be a laker fan. ever fish lake granby?
[signature]
Here's a mere 14 pounder from Bear Lake that I sure enjoyed catching. [center][Image: lt021603.jpg][/center] [left] [/left]
[signature]
no question a colorado river cutt....beautiful picture! Nice cutt!
[signature]