Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanted charter on lake erie
does anybody know the name of the charter boats on lake erie that allows i guess its like a walk on where there is a group of anglers for perch fishing, i really dont want a private charter, I have done this in washington state and have heard of this type but i cant find any here would be by detroit i want to take my two kids perch fishing but can't afford the 360 bucks for 6 hours...thanks
[signature]
i'll try checking with fishguide (ohio board ), but he primarily fishes for walleye in the ohio waters .

there is a small boat rental place on grosse isle on the east side of the island . it will be listed in the yellow pages .

last time i was there it was $25.00 for the day with my own motor (min. size is 5 hp ) . or you could rent one with a motor for $50.00 for the day .

i would strongly sugest bringing your own lifevests thou , the ones he had when i was there didn't look all that usefull .

bishop park along wyndottee's shoreline ,(just south of the hospital ) is a fantastic spot for pearch from shore . there is also a fishing dock there . there are sidewalk grates along the shoreline , those are the prime spots [Wink] .

lake erie metro park is another great spot for some pearch and walleye , right at the public boat launch .

elizibith park is another spot to try , it is a circle drive park , just north of the pravilion you can fish the river for just about any species of fish including stergon .

the trenton lighthouse bait and sporting goods store is at the light before the entrance to the park , they can give you a lot more information than i possible could on current fishing conditions . i'll look for there addy and phone number and reply to this again for you .
[signature]
[size 1]Dip Net Bait & Tackle 4464 W. Jefferson Ecorse, MI (313) 388-5811

Lakeside Fishing 25110 Jefferson St. Clair Shores, MI (810) 777-7003

Trenton Lighthouse 3021 JeffersonTrenton, MI (734) 675-7080

Wyandotte Boat Ramp 711 BiddleWyandotte, MI (734) 282-1180

CALL THESE GUYS FOR UP TO THE MINUTE FISHING REPORTS AND WHAT THERE HITTING ON IN THE DETRIT RIVER . TELL THEM YOU GOT THERE INFO FROM US HERE . THANKS ! [/size]

Brest bay marina may have some charter boat info , i don't have any information other than their name and that they are in monroe county , but it's a large marina and i can remember a first come first serve charter servece running out of there .
[signature]