Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cash For Fishing Patches!
Fellow Anglers,

I am looking for fishing patches that you would sew on your vest, jacket, shirt, etc.

I will pay cash (Paypal or money order ) for them. I am only looking for those that are brand new and have not been sown. I am particularly looking for patches that say "Pro Staff" or "Field Tester" but am looking for any others as well.

If you have some laying around and it doesn't look like they'll ever be used, write me and I'll make you on offer. You can e-mail photos if you like at [url "mailto:fish-for-free@juno.com"]fish-for-free@juno.com[/url] or [url "mailto:bizpromo@juno.com"]bizpromo@juno.com[/url] .

Looking forward to hearing from you -

Bass Regards,
[signature]
Mepps.com

they have some you can buy and they also have some you can earn.
[signature]
davetclown,

Thanks soooo much for the offer, but that's not really what I was interested in. I'm actually looking for the fishing patches that us anglers have stored in an envelope in our dresser drawer that we have been planning to sew on our apparel and just never seem to do it - maybe don't want to do it anymore.

Those are the patches that I am intersted in. So, if anybody has some patches that are just collecting dust - you might just be able to turn them into cash!!!
[signature]
I've got some that basically just advertise the club or publication if you're interested.
[signature]
I may be interested in them. You could send a list of them to me at [url "mailto:fish-for-free@juno.com"]fish-for-free@juno.com[/url]

and I'd be glad to make you an offer.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I'll be logging off in a few minutes - it's time for some rest.

Bass Regards,
[signature]
Drowned Desert Rat,

Are you out there???????????? I'm looking forward to hearing about the patches you have.

Recently one guy sent me a list and walked away with $60.00 for his patches!!

If anybody else out there has any patches - just lying around - - send me an e-mail

[url "mailto:fish-for-free@juno.com"]fish-for-free@juno.com[/url]

Bass Regards,
[signature]
Yeah I'm still here. Sorry. I'm looking for them. I recently moved and I think they're still packed up. I'll scan and post a pic of them as soon as I find them. They should all be in new condition.
[signature]
This offer to put cash in your pockets is still good (for fishing patches)...................if

anybody is still intersted. I'll even buy used patches (prefer new).

Send me an e-mail, pictures, descriptions, etc and I'll make you a cash offer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bass Wishes,
[signature]