Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Books?
I love to read and was wondering if anyone has a good book involving any type of fishing (Non fiction) Thanks ! Ben
[signature]
AHHA JUST LOOK UNDER THE FIHSIN STORIES, HHA THERES SOME GOOD ONES IN THERE! HAHA WELL I,M CLEANIN OUT MY CELLAR AFTER MA WENT, AND I GOT ALOT OF MY STUFF AND CLIFFS MY SONS AND MA HAD BOOKS UP THE EVERLOVIN. I,LL SEE WHAT I CAN FIND OK?? IF AND WHEN I FIND SOME, WHICH I,M PRETTY SURE I WILL, I,LL CATCH BACK UP WITH YA. I,M GOIN OUT THE HOUSE LITTLE BY LITTLE LOOKIN OVER STUFF SO I,LL WRITE WHEN I FIND SOME. LATERTHEY,LL BE GOOD OLD ONES IF I DO. MAYBE SOME OF GRAMPS TOO DOWN THERE. LATER.[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
Read Jaws again, it is always a fun book with a BIG fish.[Smile]
[signature]
[center]My librarian knows that I love fishing, and she ordered FISHING FOR DUMMIES, and I have it to read..... I also read It's A Keeper... which has a Christian undertone, but even for the non Christian, I think it was a great read! (I'm a Christian though, so maybe I'm biased)[/center] [center]But it was suggested to me by a fisherman who doesn't do church.[/center] [center][Smile][/center]
[signature]
haha well i hear, ya both ways, but i dont do church, i dont have to, the nature, the mountains, the sky the sea, everythin god made, wild and free, that is the only, church fer me! [Smile][Wink]haha later mare
[signature]