Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one last trip
took my last ice fishing trip ( i think ) today what a great day to be fishing sun was shining temps in the 50's hard pack snow that made it like walking on a sidewalk good company even caught 6 fish each what more could a guy ask for ? well lets see how about my wallet with fishing license, pliers to get the hooks out, sunglass as the glare killed my eyes, my digital camera to take pictures, and sun screen so i wouldn't have this killer burn !
[signature]
Good Story Chris,

At least you were able to fish in the nice day and not be stuck up in an office like I was.
[signature]
haha ice fishin huh? thought uya didnt have ice there in california?? haha which ways did he go george?? ice aint out on knapps ponds yet. still good ice on it. pprobab;y wont be off till the end of april or 1st week of may. cant wait to go fishin up therein the mountains, jake loved it there. this beautiful hound. it,s hard goin htee without him but i feel him there moren i feel him anywhere. i miss him. later have fun whatever fishin we,re doin haha and are ya goin turkey huntin???? i am too. lter [Smile]
[signature]
[size 3]Hey Chris...do you every hear Bob Lonsberry on he radio?[/size]
[signature]
can't say i've ever heard of MR. Lonberry does he have a fishing show ? i don't know about any fishing shows on the radio here in UTAH though we do have a local outdoors show with Doug Miller
[signature]
I do!!! I listen to Bob all the time. Why do you ask?

FM
[signature]
OK SO WE DO HAVE HIM HERE IN UTAH WHAT TIME AND STATION
[signature]
He's on weekday mornings on 570 KNRS but it's not an outdoors show, it's a political talk show. Although he does talk about his hunting and fishing sometimes.

FM

P.S. There is an outdoors show Saturdaty mornings on 1160 KSL.
[signature]
[cool] COOL!!! He used to have a radio show out here in Rochester, Ny,

but for idiotic reason, he was removed from the air! I used to love listening

to Bob! I emailed him a few times, and he ALWAYS responded!

He is not an outdoors radio show host, but he does love the outdoors,

and can tell some great stories.

I think he is a riot, and he used to make me laugh daily!

Either you like him, or you don't!

I sure do miss that Lonsberry laugh!

He is from a local town around here, and I think he still lives here.

They just took him off of the air this fall. Thanks for answering. I get his internet column via email too!
[signature]
He's always good for a laugh. He does live in NY somewhere and does his show from his living room but I think he flies out here fairly often and somehow knows all about what's going on.

That's too bad he got cancelled up there. The last hour of his show used to be broadcast in Utah and New York at the same time.

I like when he tells his hunting stories and just Friday he was going on and on about going fishing down at the creek in his town.

FM
[signature]