Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cuttler and benson marina
KJFN you grew up with the Watterson kids didnt you Jeff married my sister and we fish that strech were jim rents his conoes and we have pulled some real big carp out of that strech along with some nice cats. Small world.
[signature]
[red][size 3]I've driven by there with a truck full of fishing poles 1,000 times on the way to other waters and never stopped. Maybe this year. I've got a little 12 foot flat bottom boat that would be perfect to get in there with. What about fishing closer towards the dam? Anyone tried up that way?[/size][/red]
[signature]
I have never fished up towards Cache Junction. I have deer and duck hunted out there and it looked pretty good. I think there is some fish to be caught there. I have a little boat that can go through most everything. I've got a fish finder so if anyone wants to go in the next couple of weeks I probably could. I'm a little busy right now with school, but I'm sure that I could find some time away from that. I'm free almost every saturday and every other Friday. I'm free Wedendsays as well. Let's try to find some more cats and bass and crappies. Hey what did that guy catch them on by the church? I've always fished by that bend and never caught a thing. I want to do some exploring this year.
[signature]
Yes I know Jeff, He is several years younger than me, so I don't know him well but I know he folks and all his aunts and uncles. They are good people. We have farmed next to them for 70 years. Jeff should know a couple of good fishing holes on the Bear. I think Jim has caught a couple of good sized walleyes down near the confluence of the Logan and the Bear.
[signature]
There are some good looking places to fish from the Newton bridge down to the dam. I have never fish it but have canoed it on several occaions. I have heard for years about people fishing that stretch for walleye.

About 10 years ago there was a report that Cultler Res was the premier bass water in the state of Utah. There was a lot of interest for awhile but most serious bass fishers found it hard to get their boats into areas where the bass are, so they lost interest.
[signature]
[size 1]catchandrelease, I would be interested in going with you. I have most saturdays free, and I get of work at 4:00 during the week.[/size]
[signature]