Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CABELLAS FOR SALE
[unimpressed][shocked]I DON,T KNOW ANY OF THE DETAILS BUT I HEARD ON THE RADIO ON THE WAY TO WORK THIS MORNING CABELLAS IS OFFERING IT'S STOCK FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC.
[signature]
Hmm.......buy low sell high[Smile]

TubeDude should hear about this. He always says he already has stock in Cabelas -- they just never send him and checks or dividends.[crazy]
[signature]
THEY CAN,T DO THAT I JUST FOUND EM! HAHA NO I BEEN LOOKIN AT EM AND THERE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! [Smile][Wink]WHERES THAT IN MICHIGAN?? GUYS??
[signature]
That is interesting, I will look into it. Lets see who all is thinking of buying stock?
[signature]
Any luck on your search yet? If so, what are they selling at right now?
[signature]
I have found nothing yet but I am keeping my eyes open.
[signature]
[url "http://www.hoovers.com/cabela's/--ID__59471--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml"][#800080]Cabela's Incorporated - Fact Sheet - Hoover's Online[/#800080][/url] MAYBE YOU CAN FAND SOME THING OUT HERE I DON'T THINK THE STOCK IS FOR SALE YET DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE BUT BET IT GOES FAST AND HIGH.
[signature]
thanks for the link, I will keep my eye on it.
[signature]
This just in from NAFC online newsletter:

Cabela's Goes Public

NEW YORK CITY, NY—Every angler who's ever dreamed of owning a sporting goods store will soon be able to realize that dream—or at least a little part of it, anyway. Cabela's Inc., one of the world's largest outdoor gear retailers, announced last week that it has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering of its common stock.

A spokesman for Cabela's says the company hasn't yet specified the size or price of the offering.
[signature]
Thank you DDR, I read that on the NAFC site also. Are you a life member? PM me the benefits if you are please. Thanks,
[signature]
I hope you guys can let us all know when it goes public and what the ticker symbol is. We all want a piece of that pie.[Wink]
[signature]
Nope, not a life member yet. Maybe next year I will. Someone on here is but I can't remember. Do a search for NAFC or North American Fishing Club here in the Forum's area.
[signature]