Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting wet again
Well it's time for the pier rats, TubeNtoo and I to get back to sitting around in the dunking donut. We plan t go out this coming Saturday. We will be hitting our regular stomping grounds of Castaic lake.

My camera is dry and working after some serious CPR. It's all ready to go. We will be targeting LMB for a few weeks before we attempt any kittys.
[signature]
[#800080][size 2]Go get'em Steve, may your hooks be blessed with basses[cool] [/size][/#800080]
[signature]
Thanks bro. I sure wish I could be joining you guys with your ice outs, but I do have some business to take care of here on the home front first. I have a date with a potential new world record. I think I will go for him on some new 6lb that was given to me to sample. It should handle a 22+lb.

I used and = to it in 10lb to catch a 25lb shark without a problem. Thanks for the blessings and I'll supply the pics.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Go forth and smite those bass mightily, my son. May many largemouths open wide to accept thine offerings...and may the largest of them succumb to thy skills and persistence.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]How's that for a father's blessing?[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]I hope you uphold the honor of the tubing family. TubeDude and TubeBabe will be out of action again most of this weekend. Besides spending lots of time with Tube Grandma, at the hospital, we also have the Knoxville side of the family in town for 4 days.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]The one potential exception is that I may sneak off with Southernman (Nevada moderator) to hit Saguaro Lake for a daybreaker on Saturday. He and his brother are in Phoenix to watch his Chicago Cubs play spring training baseball, and if all the stars line up right, we might get on the water.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Good luck to ya.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
We I hope you knock some off yourself. I was hoping to get over there this weekend but I am on the Sat Night roster to work. That is the DUI shift. Not a pretty site unless you can get them help in time.

That ended up changing my plans and now I am forced to go fishing Saturday morning also.

Thanks for your fatherly blessing. It will sure come in handy.[cool]
[signature]

Hey there TubeN2,

Glad to hear the TubeN's will again rule the waves at Castiac Lagoon. Word has it that Tommy and the Wrecking Crew have been dicussing how certain sharp objects might be carried in their mouths and properly used.

If you hear the theme song of JAWS... I'd look around a bit carefully.

JapanRon
[signature]
We are well prepared and I even have a few surprises for the underwater boys team. Well see how it works and maybe we can get some pics of me shaking fins with my old pal Tommy.
[signature]