Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: Which activity do you prefer most in the spring time?
POLL: Which activity do you prefer most in the spring time? [ul] [li]Pike fishing
[li]Walleye fishing
[li]Bass fishing
[li] Turkey hunting
[/li] [li]Goose hunting

*Choices are not limited to the above
[/li][/ul]
Pike and Bass fishing for me. I love my bass, but nothing fights like a northern![Wink]
[signature]
I also prefer bass fishing. Large Mouth, Small Mouth, and Calico bass.
[signature]

Hey there Bassmaster-ND,

It's Yellowtail, Halibut, and WSB for the near-shore saltwater fishing.

Lake dwelling Rainbows and Browns for conventional tackle freshwater and Trout and Bluegills for flyrodding.

Around my area, you don't have to hunt for turkeys.. they're everywhere. I'm not interested in a goose... I've had my own cooked too many times.

JapanRon
[signature]
Walleye, Trout, White Bass, Catfish, Carp, uhh....... I guess just plain fishing I don't really care which species as long as I can hook a few.
[signature]
walleye fishing hands down!!!!

dude on fish
[signature]
Fishing for the big cuts during ice off and pig hunting..
[signature]
Without hesitation walleye fishing. Marble eyes has my number, not only because he's so elusive, but because he tastes so good when I do get lucky.
[signature]
walleye ..just before opening day...j/k..bass is fun too..and crappies hell anything after a long winter
[signature]
[Smile]i like to fish for trout, small and largemouth bass, crappie, walleye and any other type of fish that are around and that i can catch. i just like to catch fish i don't care if it is 3"inches or 50" inches i just like to catch fish
[signature]
WALLEYE AND BASS HERE
[signature]
ACTIVITY'S fishing, fishing, fishing, hiking,drinkin beer , more fishin, ........... good enough i guess..
[signature]
big cutts at ice off up at the berry. have had several break off ten pound test. biggest in the spring time at ice off is 27 inch 8 lb. cutt. also like fishin for the spawning rainbows at ice off in gravel beds and casting minnow jigs in shallow water bays and points for the cruise'n brown trout. hitten flaming gorge in the spring for macks would also be a riot. wantin to do a little small mouth fishin as well.

jr8fish
[signature]
I THINK JUST FISHING....WHAT FOR DOESNT MATTER, THAT AND GOING TO THE PLAYGROUND WITH MY KID AND DOGS....WIFE TOO IF SHES UP TO IT.

LATERS,
[signature]
hey
i would have to say my favorite is largemouth bass in the spring. Walleye and pike are also great fish to fish in the spring too!!
[signature]
[Wink]oooh got to get them eyes...[cool]
[signature]
what , no steelhead fishing ?[crazy]

waleye handlining on the old detroit for me then . it gets cold but theres some big monsters down there .[cool]
[signature]
LARGE MOUTH, WALLEYE AND CRAPPIE PRETTY MUCH IN THAT ORDER. WHEN THE WATER WARMS UP TO 60-65 THEN I GO AFTER THE CATS TOO.
[signature]
Wow! This poll has brought out some people I don't normally see in the General Freshwater Board or Polls. Great question Bassmaster!

I'd hafta agree with Cat_man. Just fishing in general. If it'll take the hook, I'm game. Was out at the river today with my girls kid. He was practicing casting while I was trying to catch something. I had a few strikes but missed. Guess I'm a bit rusty. I did catch a frog by hand! He kept jumping on my foot. I lost it when I tried to stick it down the kids shirt. Hehe.
[signature]
Crappie and catfish mainly, with some walleye and trout mixed in.
[signature]