Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm all registered
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] I finally got my boat "Puddle Stalker" (not sure if I like that name yet, thought I would test it out for a while) registered. They took $40 from me, but I can put my motor on it now. That last trip Southernman and I went on the paddling got old plus trolling can be a problem. Now the only dilemma I have is which body of water to accost first. [/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]
Man I bet that feels dang good. Good time to get it legal and the fishing should be getting hot.
[signature]
Hey there Powermaker, Congrats on getting it all together. I'm staying with my poor mans boat (float tube) for awhile longer. I have my eyes on a nice bass boat though. Pretty soon I'll join your ranks.
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][font "Verdana"][size 1][/size][/font]

Well my boat isn't much bigger than your tube, but is does hold 2 people. I wanted a boat I could haul around in the bed of my truck. [/font][/size]
[signature]
That sounds like a practical size. I was looking at a smaller boat for awhile. Was trying to contemplate between that or the 3 man Pontoon that Cabelas has. I then figured out that maybe a bass boat may serve my needs better. That is still in the future.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Here in just a mere 2 years I'll get the boat I have wanted for a long time, a Bennington Pontoon (2275 FSi) or the equivalent by then. I already have a dinghy to tow behind it. One of the problems we have down here is we are losing launch site as well as shore access. Plus it's easier to get on some of the smaller lakes. [/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]
Sorry to hear about limited access to launching. We are finally getting some of our bodies of water back up to level, thanks to the snow run off in the higher elevations.

I know what you mean about tight space access. That's one of the reasons that I am enjoying my tube so much.
[signature]