Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bassin in cali
Just got bake from a great trip to a little lake by the name of Dixon. Its location may have to remain disclosed for those that are really interested can find it. Brought in six bass total smallest at two pounds largest at eight pounds. Think that is a good catch? They are considerd small with alot of the local guys are bringing in fish that top eighteen pounds. On the way home we pass thru aan area with a few farm ponds cant wait to get in touch with the land owners for permission to chaeck them out. Anybody else out there this past go weekend would love to hear about any catches.<br><br>Eric Seif
Thanks for the tip. You are right I should have included the location to the lake. Take 405 south or north pending were you are coming from. Exit at escondido eathier road 76 or 78 I am not sure of the number but I am sure that it is the Escondido exit. You want to head east for about a half an hour. this highway will end and turn into Lincoln Blvd. Continue on lincoln to the end. Make a left at the t in the road (citrus). It is a rather quick right you will see a sign the says lake dixon. Best fishing in the morning untill about 11:00 am then again in the evening from 4:00pm untill closing. <br><br>Eric Seif
Hey Eric, if you ever do get in touch with the land owners I'd like to join you in fishing some of those farm ponds. <br><br>
Direction toLake Dixon: Take 5 Southor405 South until merge with 5 South, Exit in Escondido/Vista Hwy "78 E" stay on your let until you reach "78W" then travel 16 miles and exit Centre City, Make a Left turn in Centre City, go down until you reach El Norte Ave" Make a right turn, go almost to the end you are going to see a sign that read lke dixon that is Dos Hermanos road, go up the hill until you find la honda road 'you will see another sign that read Lake dixon"go to the end of that road you are going to see a gate in front of youbut if you look right you will see the entrance to the lake. I found that the lake is only good for fishing the date that thefish is planted but is a beautiful lake for camping.<br><br>Matt