Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc Fishing Tips #1
[li][size 2]Carry a small spool of Dacron line in your tackle box. It makes great slip bobber knots when you run out of the original pre-tied knots.

[/size] [li][size 2]For short hitting walleyes when jigging, use a stinger hook and let it dangle free[/size] [size 2]to increase your odds of hooking short hitting fish.

[/size] [li][size 2]When using a spinnerbait for bass, slide on a plastic twister tail to the hook, [/size][size 2]to give it even more action that Bass cannot resist.

[/size] [li][size 2]To make your rod cast even farther, apply a liquid car wax to all of the insides of the rod guides, wait for the wax to dry, and then buff off the excess. It puts a nice slippery finish on the guides,[/size] [size 2]which increases your rods castability.[/size] [/li]
[signature]
THNKS FOR THE TIPS I WILL KEEP THEM ALL IN MIND.
[signature]
Hey Shark hunter, I'm glad you like them. I have a bunch more to share but i just don't want to flood the board all at once. It's not so good for the environment.
[signature]
just keep em coming. maybe kind of slow is better that way I can learn to apply them before I get another one
[signature]
i really liked the wax one it works great thanks.
[signature]