Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
davetclown
I've been in Utah for about 6 years, I moved from Washington State. So I jump from several different sites. One of the Administrators that I've notice that is really active in trying to keep some of the sites alive is davetclown. I just want him to know that I, for one, really appreciate his efforts. I spend a lot of time in Colorado and Montana with my work so I also try to visit those boards also. There are quite a few times I want to get on one of the states boards and they have been inactive. When I finally do see it open, I can almost bet that davetclown has been there. This is just a personal thanks for the work and persistance you put in here. Please keep it up. It's people like you that keep us all comming back. Thanks, Al
[signature]
Hey ALAN, we also give thanks to people like you that leave good remarks and comments on the boards. That makes it easier even for us Moderators. Davetclown has a pretty full plate as you mentioned. He gets to moderate all the boards that don't have Moderators plus he his there for us when we need his help.

If I could wear 20 hats all at one time, I would take them off to Davetclown and let him know how much we appreciate him on this site. We also appreciate "theangler". He is one of the other administrators.
[signature]
Thanks for all the kind words every one.[blush]

I would like to say it is a real pleasure to be present on all the boards with all the great members and moderators we have here with all the great fishing reports stories and tips on how to.[cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
Dave, you da man! You've dedicated your life to enhancing peoples outdoor's experience. I only wish there were more people who could have such an opportunity.
[signature]
no you Da Man...

you got out on the ice for the first time this year and pulled up walley from under the ice, not an easy task... just ask any one....
[signature]
Dave,
You and Mike both do excellent work to make this the best web site around! A big thanks go out to ya!
[signature]
[center][Smile] thankyou [blush][/center]
[signature]
[angelic] Daves work does'nt stop at BFT , he is very involved in the youth that lives in his community !! Just check out his web site !!! When he moves down south , he will be missed very much , but the people down south don't know what kind of gem their getting !!! Dave , I want to thank you personally for all you have done on this site !! And Mike , Thank you for giving us something to look forward to each day !! You have made a big impact on alot of people , keeping them together with BFT !! And thanks for all the others that make this site so special , if it were'nt for you , there would'nt be such a quality site !!!!

>THANKS,
[signature]
dave your a awesome guy glade to know you.
[signature]