Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tube
[size 2]This is the "Gunship" my tube. [cool] Yes, it is snowing at Lincoln Beach parking(Utah Lake, Utah County, Utah). Only the the fastest waterskeeters and Pwc's can run away(I have a bigger gas tank and better mileage, so they can run...)[Wink][/size]
[signature]
I can attest to the speed of Tomeguns "Tube" That baby can move!!! I need to get a set of the fins he uses I tell ya and learn to kick that fast! Oh, and don't piss him off it ain't called the "Gun Ship" for nothing, It's got a set of side mounted gatling Guns that retract "James Bond" style [Smile]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Nice lookin' craft TG. You can never be too rich, too thin or have too much speed on the water. I could probably try to keep up with you, but I am not into hernias. I have a tough time getting my Super Fat Cat up on plane. Maybe I need to get a cavitation plate or work on the trim.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Have you been reintroducing your steed to soft water, after the long stretch of icy ponds this winter? I am thinking that the smallies of Jordanelle should be waking up hungry pretty soon. I am sure that you have plans for their breakfast buffet.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#800080][size 2]Thx boys, Its been on Utah Lake the last two weekends. It will be at either Deer or Quail Creeks next weekend.[/size][/#800080]

[#800080][size 2] The Jordanelle smallies are a good 5 weeks out.[/size][/#800080] [#800080][size 2]Then, the fun begins[Wink].[/size][/#800080]
[signature]