Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne E. Kirsch WMA (Sunnyside) Supervisor to Speak April 1st in Vegas
[font "Arial"][size 2]The guest speaker for the April 1st monthly meeting of the Southern Nevada Chapter of Trout Unlimited (SNCTU) is Dana Johnson, supervisor of the Wayne E. Kirsch Wildlife Management Area (Sunnyside) from the Nevada Division of Wildlife (NDOW). Dana is planning to give a PowerPoint presentation on recreational opportunities at Kirsch. He will also discuss plans for future projects on the area. Dana was NDOW's 2003 employee of the year and is a fantastic speaker. This is a presentation you don't want to miss.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]The SNCTU monthly meeting is scheduled for April 1 at 7pm, and is located in the State Parks conference room next to the Division of Wildlife at 4747 Vegas Dr. (just east of Decatur and about a mile north of the Meadows Mall and I-95).[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Everyone is invited, not just trout unlimited members, so feel free to forward this to friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. [/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]For more information, please call 702-497-9396[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [cool][blush][Smile] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]sm[/size][/font]
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] My main question would be, are they going to pave the road into Sunnyside? I'm still blowing dust from my truck vents. [/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]