Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Bass Waters
Rhode Island
State record: 10 pounds 6 ounces, Nick Finamore, 5/23/91, Carbuncle Lake
Best water: Watchaug Pond, Charleston, Burlingame campground. “We’ve had a stocking program the last few years, and we’ve caught some nice fish there.” —Phil Edwards, senior fisheries biologist, Rhode Island Division of Fish and Wildlife
Sleeper: Wilson’s Reservoir. “It gets some attention, but off in the woods on the northern end is some nice, isolated fishing.”
[signature]
I was wondering if with the budget crunch every where if they will cotinue to stock the pond this year,

also I was wondering what kind of boat will this pond suport? are we talking flat bottom or are we talking about a tracker with twin 70 horse engins?
[signature]
they are still going strong,rhode island has a great warm water fisheries program.i have been on a tour through one last year.
carbuncle pond is one i fish regulary,it only accepts cartops,canoes, float tubes.they also stock it heavy with trout and salmon.this is a very nice pond to fish
[signature]
I figured this must be some kind of explisit pond from Bassmasters discription, I didnt thing that a twelve foot row boat with an electric motor would be deemed excessive.... LOL

thanks for the feed.

sounds impressive.
[signature]