Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redireted to PETA
When I tried to log on to ctfisherman.com it redirected to the PETA home page.Any explanation how this can happen and how do I get rid of it.
[signature]
I bet PETA owns the domain name ctfisherman.com

It's probably a ploy to get real fishermen to see the PETA website so that hopefully they will "convert". Sad, Sad, Sad.
[signature]
It would appear cat man that the moderater was having a joke on everybody for APRIL FOOLS, I wasn't inpressed and don't think I'll be back to that site.
[signature]
HAR HAR the guy is Soooooooooooo funny. whateva.
[signature]
Thankyou vary much for the tip, I found it and looked in to it, it was not a joke, it was from peta, every once in a while they do slip one past me, but ususaly our members will catch it.

thanks, that kind of post is not welcome here. Our moderators have better taist than to mess around with something like this.

it is gone now and again thankyou....
[signature]
Dave, thanks for taking the time to look into that problem. That was to me the last straw that, made me not want to log onto that board. The help and tips I get and hope pass on, have come from BFT and it's sister board. My thanks to you and all the members that make this site the best out there.
[signature]
thanks for the kind words.

if you come across something like this again dont hesitate to let me know directly. that is what I am here for.

we aprecait all you do here keep up the great work.
[signature]