Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Road Adventures
I have been looking for new places to go fourwheelin, but i'm having a hard time, does anybody have any suggestions.

fishin4life
[signature]
Go to Skyline drive, There is hundreds of miles to toole arround up there. I've heard of the arapeen trail, I think it is a big trail to, Maybe check the net, you can go behind Strawberry Res that one connects to Solder Summit and out by hwy 6, You can go behind Solder creek side of Strawberry also Goes to the same place I think, hwy 6. People are talking about arround the south side of the salt flats I don't think it is open for such use yet.I know that Jordanelle does'nt allow them. I'm not sure about Deer Creek.

Line Dropper
[signature]
thank you LineDropper, i'll have to try that
[signature]
I'm not really sure if the road over Monte Cristo is open yet, but there's a huge network of trails up there. I believe you can go all the way to Bear Lake from Monte Cristo.
[signature]
[red][size 3]We did the east side of Moab on the BLM land past the slickrock bike trail a few weekends ago. What a riot. You could get lost in there for days. It's 4 bucks for day use and eight bucks to camp if you stay over. You had to have 4 scratch to even get into the last campground where we stayed. If you are looking at the northern mountains you can go from Logan canyon or Bear Lake to Monte Cristo several ways. It's going to be another month or closer to two before the snow and mud clears enough to do that however. [/size][/red]
[signature]
CHECK OUT THE TRAIL RIDES SECTION ON [url "http://www.MEPCO4X4.COM"]WWW.MEPCO4X4.COM[/url] THEY DID A TRAIL THAT TAKES YOU UP TO THE TOP OF SNOWBIRD FROM AMERICAN FORK OR SOMEPLACE LIKE THAT...THEY SAY ITS AN INTERMEDIATE TRAIL FULL OF FUN STUFF...THEY SAY TAKE 5 HOURS ROUND TRIP INCLUDING A LUNCH AT THE TOP WHERE THE TRAM DUMPS YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT PUTS YOU BUT IT IS OVER SNOWBIRD AND THEY SAY THE VIEW IS GREAT! I AM PLANNING ON TRYING IT OUT THIS SUMMER IN MY JEEP CHEROKEE I GOT IN JANUARY.

LATERS,
[signature]
Thanks Everyone[cool] Now i have a summer full of riding to do, and plenty of new places to try!!!
[signature]