Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speck fishing
I was stationed at Panama City Beach Fl for a couple of years. I was staff and then went to Deep Sea Dive school to become a HO Ya deep sea diver, well thats off the subject. While I was there I took up all kinds of fishing. On this day I wanted to wade out and do some speckeld trout(speck) fising in front of the LCAC beach. Fishing was really good with specks hitting constantly. I was enjoying myself immensely until I felt a really sharp stinging between my legs, I was wearing UDTs a really short cotton dive short. Come to find out a bunch of small red jellyfish had drifted in with the tide and had gotten between my shorts and my privates[crazy]. I was in pain for days afterward. My lesson was to wear long pants or waders when you fish were there are jellyfish![pirate]
[signature]
LMAO really i feel for you bro but i can't stop laughing ! i to got stung by some jelly fish one time while diving while i did not get hit where you did ( thank god ) it was quit painful
[signature]
OUCH! [Sad]I'M JUST COURIOUS DID YOU USE VINIGER ON YOUR STINGS. BECAUSE THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN THE TERM PICKLE.
[signature]
No, did not use vinegar, the corpsman had some lotion he gave me to take away the stinging.
[signature]
hahaha whoa patches! thank god when i go fishin fer my speckled trout we aint got them in my brook. haha got one of those crawdads gooked to my toes before, that,s bout it. haha hope ya caught more,n just that. haha which way did he go george?? ahah sorry just bustin. nope that would be ungood! gotta walk bowlegged, ahha that,s enough. ahha later[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
gotta walk bowlegged patches you crack me up !!!
[signature]
hahaha well, i could of said bulllegged. haha which did ya want?? haha well aint it true?? hhahaha got me goin now. young man. hahahaha and it was funnyl haha that,s like gittin too many blisters after not ridin the pony all winter. ahha been there done that! haha can harly sit fer a wekk. haha [Wink][laugh][laugh]OUCH! HAHA[Smile]
[signature]