Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Licoln Beach Report 4-5
Fished the dike area from shore. Got there a 5 pm and fished until 10. One bite around 6 pm, then a wind storm came up until dark. After that only caught bullheads. I hear so many good things about this area? I want some big channels. Any suggestions?? We tried minnows, worms, and carp meat.
[signature]
stay off the dikes there get on to that point just west of the dikes its a big rock point put a crawler under a bubble and it should be game on. its still a little early but i have been getting a few there.

Big Jim
[signature]
thanks for the reply.....so when u say big rock point....do u mean farther down the road towards the orchards?
[signature]
I have never done well at Utah Lake when there is a strong wind. In fact, I give it at least two days of relative calm before fishing Utah Lake. Do others share my opinion -- or have you had a different experience?
[signature]
Last time fishing, a strong wind came up for two hours, and the fishing pretty much died. Plus it is so hard to see your bites. On the other hand, sometimes if the wind is blowing, but not totally overpowering, you can get a good drift on a bobber and nail the fish.
[signature]