Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordanelle 4/8 report
fished jordanelle with polokid and grilfriend tonight took out robs boat which hadn't been one the water in 2 years must say i was inpressed boat ran great sure made robs day he also got 2 smallmouth largest 14" i managed 1 13" trout water temp 43 couple pictures of rob and his bass
[signature]
Two years of agony and money finally got the boat on the water. I have to say that boat hasnt ran that good in 10 years!!! So worth every hour and penny!!!! I am looking forward to heading out to the gorge next week with it. It was nice to knock down a couple of healthy 14 inch smallies too!!! [Wink]
[signature]
Not too bad of a bass day for such cool temps. You know what they say about boats. The second best day of your life is when you buy a boat, and the best day of your life is when you sell it![Wink] Good luck at the gorge.
[signature]
Great report Chris, nice bass Rob. Good to hear you got your boat wet and it worked for you. Cant wait to fish the Nelle and Pineview for some smallie action.
[signature]
Ah Chris,real glad you didn't run into two days of boat trouble.[laugh]
[signature]
Does the tape measure on the bass mean you caught your first Fuzzyfisher challenge fish? or is it just pratice. Congradulations on getting that boat on the water again. Nice catch on the fish, Rob and Chris, were you guys using jigs or lures? WH2
[signature]
all the fish were caught on in line spinners robs close to the bank the trout out over 85' of water
[signature]