Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sears Fiberglass Boat (Las Vegas, NV)
I don't want to violate the protocol of the discssion forum, however I noticed some of you fish from the bank at Mead.

Well, had the Skeeter SS140 for about 2 weeks now and it is great!. No one on the forum has nibbled on the Sears boat so I have now placed the 12' Sears Fiberglass boat in the Review Journal - ad begins Friday Same price. $850 O.B.O.

If someone here is seriously interested I'd be happy to load the Sears boat and take it to the lake so they could try it out. Next few days I have some flexible time. (702) 285-4196

Last couple trips out I have also been fishing in Pitchfork Cove and seems there is a good bit of largemouth territory there on all the rocky banks. Tuesday evening 3 people were catching small stripers on bait from the shore. Pulled 4 bass out of 33 hole on Tuesday on a tough pattern - weightless Senkos - and graphed a lot of shad at about 10 ft. Seems they were starting post spawn pattern there and water is couple degrees warmer in 33 hole compared to Pitchfork. No stripers to speak of however. Other boats were having a hard time of it also.
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Oh sure, after I spent about 7 months looking for the right boat and got one. Along comes reellittlephish who drops one in my lap. Thanks for the offer. You may also try posting this in the Utah board. There may be someone in Southern Utah willing to drive here. And your right, the search function doesn't function for me either. Did you put it the RJ Classifieds? [/font] [/size][/font][/size]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size][/size][/font]
[signature]
No. Shore fisherman on the Forum might need it. I remember what it was like fishing from shore when I really neded to be fishing from a boat.
[signature]
I bought the 17 foot Skeeter I was looking at today. So the Sears boat is for sale. All you would need is a pfd, a type3 flotation, a paddle, and a deep cycle battery to go fish this rig. Comes with 2004 Mead sticker and spare prop.
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"]Congratulations[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"]David [/font][/size]
[size 1][size 2]
[/size][/size]
[signature]
You got a picture. It always help to sell something if people can see what they might consider buying.
[signature]
No, no picture. If you live in Las Vegas you can come and see it. I live on North end of town. Going to Willow Beach today , be back in afteroon.
[signature]