Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peta at it again
saturday, peta protesters stripped themselves and painted thier bodys with makup paint and sat nood on the side walks of new york and protested the ringling Bro's circus again this year.

I woldnt mind sharing some honey and the incide of my pillow with them. especilay when they are behaving like sitting ducks...

in case you didnt get my joke, since peta is getting down on ringling bro's some one should get down on them..... .ololo
[signature]
These people really need some help. I can't believe they legally get away with much of what they do.
[signature]
one day the people who they have brainwashed into giving them money will wake up and realize that afew at the top are getting rich off of them. thay also might see that they don't do anything but cause trouble. once again i'll say it's a shame that all that money and resourses aren't being used for some real good. like feeding and sheltering the homeless taking care of kids with no one to love and care for them. using the money for education you want to change the world teach someone to read, knowledge is power. after all humans are the most abused neglected animals on the planet, and we are just animals. they better be careful the circus and the zoo maybe the only place our grandkids and greatgrand kids may get to see some of these animals. IF YOUR RICH AND DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO AND REALLY WANT TO LEAVE IT TO AN ORGANIZATION WHO CARES FOR ANIMALS. LEAVE IT TO A ZOO, NOT PETA!!! AT LEAST IT WILL DO SOME GOOD.
[signature]
I believe that a majority (if not all) peta members don't look at humans as an animal. They think we are totally separate from nature and the animal kingdom. If they had their way, we wouldn't be able to fish and hunt for food or sport. However, peta continues to allow killer whales to hunt seals for food and even sport. I wonder how many peta members have ever watched the discovery channel and seen a predator take down a gazelle and suffocate it by biting its throat. Seems like its peta vs. mother nature. I'm putting my $$$ on mother nature.
[signature]
I wonder what they think about being digested alive? fish of different sizes are being swalled daily live by other fish. some animles poisen thier dinner before eating it alive. and what about other animals who capture live animals and stick it in reach for its young to learn how to kill for its food/

you certainly raise an interesting point.

Here is what I beleive Peta misses compleatly, humans are animals, but are responcible for all they do weather the beleive it or not. If we take a car and speed down the contry road and 70 miles an hour and a deer jumps in front of him and the deer ends up dead whos responcible? the same applies for the smaller animals as well! any one check the radiator of thier cars before they wash them? you ever see the hundreds of dead animals stuck there? deny it if they will every peta person alive is as guilty of killing needlesly hundreads of thousands of animals every year per person for thier own comfort.
[signature]
Peta= Prepare enslaved turkeys annually.
[signature]
they were in lansing out side the capitol building of michigan yesterday atempting to breed on the front lawn under blankets. I herd it took hours of floor play before they could do any thing. and then only to fall short of their goal

Our governer just sat there and watched.

looks like becoming a vegitarian leads to mental deprivation, look at all the insane things they are doing these days. It makes me wonder when they are going to start sending their kids to school in the buff?

if they realy want to do something benifitial for the animals they should concentrate on family planing for the environmets sake. over population of any species leads to major ecological disasters. One that Peta is vary much in violation of....
[signature]
i have nothing against vegitarians but the ones who don't eat meat because they think it's cruel to raise and slaughter animals for food need to wake up. i have to wonder if they realize the thousands of acres of wild life habitat that is destroyed for these comercial vegitable farms. displacing all that wildlife seems a little more cruel than eating an animal that was raized for just that.
[signature]
[Tongue][#408080][size 2]Is that a reference to Bill and Monica? That is read between the lines. Duh![/size][/#408080]
[signature]
Being a vegetable.... errr, vegetarian, does not lead to mental deprivation. I'm a vegetarian. A lot of my friends are vegetarians but none of my friends are PETA friendly.

Just had to stand up for us vegetables. [Tongue][Wink]
[signature]
sorry DrownedDesertRat no disrespect intended twards vegitarians.

My neice is a vegitarian, 99.99%. she once was headed twards joining Peta, that was till I interviened. Once I showed her the nonsence of peta preachings and showed how many of the orginization top owners owned stock in the soy industries (farms and stockmarket shares)

I then informed her that if she wanted to be a vegitarian that she should do it as a matter of a life style and not as part of a movement. I explained that if she went the peta way she would forever be tormented by those who whould be her frends. basicly what I said was if you choose to condem others for thier life styles then they will condem you for yours.

I went on to explain the hundreds of thousands of animals killed by a single peta member every single day of the year. and that is before we even start talking about what it takes to grow all them vegies. animals die daily in the hundreds of trillions per acre per day. so there is no excuse for the obsene antics preformed by Peta, and if they ever got their heads on streight, peta could do a lot of good in this world.

I am closer to vegitarian than most people think. I would say that 90% of my intake is vegitable and grain. of the other 10%, 7% is fish 1% red meat (cow/deer) 1% fetherd critters and 1 % curly tailed critter.

every one's body chemistry is different, I have another member of my family who has not eaten a vegitable in years, to do so would kill him. (litteraly) he has to go etreamily light on the grains as well. (bread cerials and noodles)

funny thing was my sister went in to the doctors last summer and he perscribed fish.... lol can ya belive it? true story, she now has to eat fish at least twice per week. "Doctors Order"

I do opoligize if I offended you in any way...

for me as to knowing any one who is a member of peta, "I dont" I do know people who used to be peta members, that was untill the truth as peta calls it was laid in front of them.
[signature]
No offense taken. But the way you stated it could have been taken wrong by some people. I just had to give you a hard time. [Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]

I'm very much for a lot of what PETA stands for but they take it way too far. One of out jobs, as given by the Creator, is to take care of the animals of the world. If that includes lowering the population, then by all means, let's do it.
[signature]
thanks for catching me, I do tend to get a bit sinical at times up on top my soap box.[angelic] I guess I am getting gurmpy in my old age[shocked]
[signature]
Seems to me you were both just standing up for what you believe in. Especially since you've both been respectful of each other. The main problem I have with Peta is the way the try and force feed their beliefs on to other folks. I think its important to have respect for other people's beliefs, especially when you don't agree with them.. Some of us are hunters and others are gatherers, and then theirs the the group that wants to tell us what we should be..
[signature]
Here's something that PETA will go bonkers over. LOL.

http://www.viralmeister.com/movies/EvilTwinCat.mpg
[signature]
now that is brutlal!!! [pirate]
[signature]
evil that is down right Sadistic[unsure][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][unsure]
[signature]