Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview (report 4-11-04)
Fished pineview this morning with HA69 from 7:00-12:30. No fish where caught but the water was like glass right up untill we left which made it a great day to be on the water. The surface temperature was 48 degrees when we got there and 52 when we left. The water is still rising fast, it seems like it had risen 2' since last weekend.
[signature]
Hey MGB nice pics, sorry ya didn't get into the fish. But its getting warmer and they are going to be hungry and I know your going to tear a few up. Now lets let some of the rub off on HA69.
[signature]
Now I got to watch out for a digital camera . Sure glad you didn't take a pic of me tinkling off the boat . LOL Tried from shore after MGB left , but no luck . Thanks for the trip on the water . No lures lost in the making of this post . Water looks about as high as it got last year already .
[signature]
i went three times last week. it looks like it has come up three feet or so from last week. it always amazes me how fast it fills and how fast it drops on that lake.
[signature]
I wished the water would have been that calm when I arrived; I got there at 2:00 and all I did was fight wind and waves, not much time to fish. I didn't talk to anyone that caught a fish.
[signature]