Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Fling for Carp
Here is a good REAL story for you. I went to attend the carp fling in the hopes of catching some carp, for the first time. Petty and I got there and it was cold and really windy with the water looking pretty murky. After setting up the BBQ and getting ready to cook I wetted a line for a while. I had two bites for about 2 hours of fishing so it was not so hot. Fisherboy2 said the fishing was great in the beganing of the week. So why is it that the fish are always bitting either just before you get there or after you leave? The funniest thing that happened, here it goes Jason, is when petty sat down at one of the tables he broke the seat off! A table that is designed to hold, at least, 5 to a side he sits down and breaks. You just can't take him anywhere![Wink][Smile] Just kidding Petty, nice shirt.[Smile]
[signature]
i think its time for jason to go on a diet !......just kidding jason ( like i have room to talk )
[signature]
Like I really have the room to talk either. When I sit around the house, I really sit AROUND the house[laugh]
[signature]
that bench was broken when i got there and besides day you where sitting on the other side and got up and thats when the bench teatered[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]