Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Donate for Kids Fishing Derby
I am a teacher who loves to fish. I am hosting a Kids Fishing Derby on Saturday, July 3rd, 2004 at the Bronson City Lake in Bronson, Kansas. I am expecting around 30 kids. I want to give every participating kid some type of prize. The kids will be ages 15 and under. I am looking for small donations such as lures, t-shirts, tackle, hats, etc. Feel free to e-mail me at mrcwoods@hotmail.com for more information. Thank you.
[signature]
I'd love to donate something. You might be able to get hats and t-shirts and such from the powers that be on this website. Probably the best gift would be the BigFishTackle hook-safe's. Talk to theangler or davetclown.
[signature]
Thank you for the help and information. I need all of the help I can get.
[signature]
What kind of tackle are you looking for? I tend to browse the clearance bins at Gander Mountain almost daily during my lunch break.

Looking for soft plastics? Jigs? Crankbaits? Spinner and buzz baits?
[signature]
I am looking for anything for kids ages 15 and under. Anything will work. They don't all have to receive the same thing. I could even make up bags of stuff for each kid. I would like something that they can use. I want every participating kid to receive something. I am not looking for anything expensive. I am expecting 50 kids or more.
[signature]
Do you have a flyer for the this? If so, I'd love to see it. If not, maybe the team of brains here at BigFish can help put something together.
[signature]
I just finished the flyer this weekend. I can send you a couple. PM me with your address. How many would you like?

Thanks for your help,

Chris Woods
[signature]
Lance,

I will send you a flyer asap. Could you include some buisness cards and I will help promote your buisness? Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated.[Smile]

Chris
[signature]
Could you scan a flyer and e-mail it to me? I'm not in your neck of the woods. Or better yet, post it on here for everybody to see after you get it scanned!

PM me with your address so I can get some stuff sent your way. What all are you still looking for? Just grab bags or prizes for certain placings?

Have you checked with local companies that might want to give non-fishing related prizes that the kids would still like such as gift certificates to McDonald's or Burger King or the local pizza joint?
[signature]
Just came across this on eBay. If you can afford it, or somebody else can, it may be well worth the time and money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3678366883
[signature]
I just checked and the bidding was all ready over. Thanks for the info. I wish I had know about it sooner, looked like a good deal.
[signature]
Sorry I didn't find it sooner.

Could I get your address again so I can get some stuff sent out?
[signature]
Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. Your spinners look awesome. The kids will love them. I have not received your company info yet. Also did you get my flyer? Thanks again.

Chris
[signature]
I still need your address. I've got a month to get the stuff there. No sign of the flyer yet.
[signature]
give me a pm of you items you have and some you need and i will see what i can do.also address and name daymere
[signature]