Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cottonwood Cove Report
[cool]Spent Easter weekend at Cottonwood and fished two days and two nights. Went on my brother-in-law's boat friday afternoon and got zip while he got one small largemouth{ he fishes mainly for LMB}. Went out that night to troll for stripers and got only two hits on an A/C plug. Fished saturday with the wife just outside the marina for zip again. Went to the same spot that night and couldn't bait up fast enough! Alot of small stripers,about 16", were hitting the pieces of anchovie we offered. We kept five while my brother-in-law caught and released 14 between himself,his daughter,and her boyfriend. Come to find out that the shoreline by the marina was the hot spot every night that weekend. Oh well, live and learn. Had a great time anyway.
[signature]
sounds like fun! nice report! got any pics?

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
[cool]Sorry Southernman, left the camera in the trailer{ I finally got a digital but need to learn how to post the pics when I remember to take some pictures} and had to clean the fish{ it was about midnight} so I could be on the boat at 6:30 the next morning for another go at the LMB.
[signature]