Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny
Found this site while surfing for a toon on the internet. Luxury liner toon!!

[url "http://tunnycraft.com/allangle.html"]http://tunnycraft.com/allangle.html[/url]
[signature]
Those look pretty cool. I like the built in trolling motor and the lawn chair concept.
[signature]
[cool][#408080][size 2]If that sucker had retractable wheels one could drive it from home to their favorite fishing hole.[crazy][/size][/#408080]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Audacious and bodacious. If somebody wants to go to all that trouble and expense, why not just get a boat?[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Those things might be nice for foolin' around close in, when you can launce close to your vehicle. However, I can't see anybody backpacking one of those back in to a wilderness lake.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]All craft gots their positives and negatives.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Are they serious? Afloating lawn chair? Thats a toy for a lounge lizard not a a serious fishing machine!!!! LOL, funny though [Smile]
[signature]
I see a definite market for something like that. I think they need to put a platform for the satellite dish on top of the other toon.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Heck, with a good stable base like that, you could add several stories for all the refinements.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Probably wouldn't want to have the bowling alley on the top level though. Might make it top heavy.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Okay after having just fought my kennebec together, hefting it to the lake, not very far I might add, I cannot imagine having to take that anywhere. maybe the swiming hole but how to get it there. does it come with a trailer?
[signature]
People actually use these on the lakes in Maine (my home town) and yes a trailer and a few friends is a must! I am poor so I must fish from shore!
[signature]
would be good if it came with a color tv and remote for satelite would never leave
[signature]