Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO ONE WANTS STICKERS ? ? ?
DIDN'T GET A VERY GOOD RESPONCE TO MY LAST POST OFFERING BFT STICKERS POST A STORY ON THIS BOARD AND I WILL SEND YOU 3 BLUE AND YELLOW BFT STICKERS
[signature]
Yeah guys... they are GREAT STICKERS..... I got mine!

I need to plaster one on my fishing vest!!
[signature]
been handing them out for a while i guess everyone who wants one has one ( ? )
[signature]
After this years first day of trout fishing I think my daughters would love two stickers!
[signature]
Keep trying Chris, I'm sure someone needs some![Smile]
[signature]
I GOT MINE!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CHRIS, I PUT EM RIGHT ON MY NEW FISHIN BOX BOTH SIDES AND JACKS GOT ONE ON HIS TOO. I,M GONNA PUT IT ON THE BACK OF THE MOTORCYCLE WHEN WE GO WITH THE FISH POLES AND THEN YOU,LL KNOW IT,S ME JACK AND LOUIE Ahahahhaha. aint that cool![cool]haha[Wink]
[signature]
your very welcome thanks for visiting this board so often look for a contest next month i be giving away something every fisherman...er...woman could use
[signature]
[cool][cool][cool]yessa i will thanks again, we have fun! goin fishin tonite?? haha i am. the sukers were in there good last nite, jumpin and feedin on top. vaught 2 huge ones! smacked my nightcrawler on the water they had it. after moths or somethin like it. trout will be in thee soon if the suckers are runnin now. waters still high, runnin fast. too. just waitin on the weather to change a hair. then they,ll run.[Wink]
[signature]
not today tomorrow for sure hoping for another 20" plus brooki
[signature]
haha me too me too! haha later[Smile]
[signature]
Hey Aquaman:

If you want to send me more I'll take them. My BFT shirt was a hit in Mexico especially with a deck hand on the charter we were fishing off of. I know, I'll send a couple to him to put on his boat.

Thanks
[signature]
[Wink] Hey Chris.... I made a BFT iron on and put it on my fishing vest.

It was hard to do and turned out OK...

You will see it with the next fish I catch.. hopefully.

As long as my hair stays out of the way!
[signature]
an iron on huh killer idea !
[signature]
yeah..in general..under carp and bft iron on you can see it
[signature]
that looks like it came out really good want some more stickers ? i'll trade you x amount of stickers for a iron on ! !
[signature]
Aw heck aquaman...you already sent me stickers.... let me know how many iron ons you'd like... I have scrap pieces of iron on paper I am using to make them!
[signature]
Hey Aquaman: Got the stickers in the mail today. One will be left in the boat for photos. The others are going to Mexico for the two captains who gave me the best salt water fishing adventure I've ever been on. Thanks!!!!!!
[signature]
Chris, my girls got them in the mail yesterday, they think they are the next best thing to sliced bread. Can't wait to get a pic with them and a nice one! Thanks, Lakelurker.
[signature]
hey Rick send me your address again and i will send you some more out so you can have some to stick on your boat and car if you desire if you need a couple more Gerald just let me know
[signature]
If you have a ton...ill take a few...I just got a new boat, and I understand by state requirements I have to properly display decals on the boat....so I could use a few BFT stickers.PM me if it is still an option.

Laters,
[signature]