Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
Well, there is only one word to describe saturdays fishing. WET! A big thanks to skeeter who provided extra rain gear when mine proved less than adequete. As for the fishing, We threw spinners and cranks for muskie with no success. Floated some small jigs for crappie with no luck and caught no perch. Wet, cold and no fish. Dang that was fun! There is something to be said for good company, fish or not its always an enjoyable day on the water.<br>One tip for those of you heading out in the rain tommorow, "keep the bilge pumped" that 21 foot bass boat was the biggest rain catching device on the planet.<br>Skeeter, you will have to post the water temp seeing as how I forgot what it was. <br>The lake level is good, could be better as always. But I do believe it is higher than I have seen it in a couple years. Give it another month and it will be empty again.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER
Yes it was wet. I fished Deer Creek today and with the wind temperature being about 35 and the constant rain it was not the most enjoyable day fishing that I have spent. We did manage to catch one rainbow (about an 18 incher). We caught it 10 minutes after we started fishing. Had one other good strike and that was it. Apparently you didn't make it to Willard last evening?<br><br>Kent<br><br>
The water temp on Pineview was 48 degrees. That was last weekend April 27. Sorry about the late post.<br><br>