Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hunting
i was just wondering if any of you guys hunted, if you do what do you hunt for, i've never been cause my dad will never take me.
[signature]
I was very fortunate growing up. I lived out in the country and squirrel, duck, deer, rabbit and coon hunted. I have coon hunted all my life and have a website devoted to it. Maybe you could talk to some of your friends whose fathers are hunters and get to go that way. When I was thirteen I raised 10 acres of corn with a horse and plow. We had a drought that year and had to cut the corn stalks and all and had it ground into feed. I made $25.00 and bought my first .22 rifle. I brought in so many squirrels my Mother said no more, but I was lucky because our nearest neighbor loved squirel stew and so she took the surplus. My website is http://www.homestead.com/billenglish if you want to see my coonhounds.
[signature]
Hey kansasfisher89, we do have a hunting board on this site. I think you might get some better response over there on this question. Would you like me to move this over there for you?? You may get better results.
[signature]
that would be fine tubeN2
[signature]
I was in the same boat you are in now. So what I did was make myself a bow out in shop class. I kept reading all I could in magazines and books from the library, and met people who hunted. I tagged my first buck, a little spike, with my handmade bow and arrows. It was fun and exilerating.
[signature]