Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHOOHOO
ok so i am now on a pro team for a local custom tackle maker [url "http://www.mooselures.com"]www.mooselures.com[/url] so i call him up last night and say i'm going fishing and need some lures to test of which he gave me several so i get to the lake and tie on a killer moose lime/orange in line spinner second cast had on a 16" cutt which was released about 15 min. later got slammed hard after about a 10 min fight on 4# test i had a brook trout a beauty at 21" and 3# WHOOHOO my biggest brooki to date ! ! got another 5 cutts all between 15-18"not a bad way to spend a hour and a half this morning
[signature]
WOW That's AWESOME Chris!!! (clap, clap, clap!)
[signature]
i gotta say this little lake is my favorite trout pond its hard to believe the quality fish you can get out of a lake only about 7 miles outside of salt lake city on opening day 4/1 this year i got 19 cutts at the end of last year i got a 27 1/4 " cutt a couple of inchs off the state catch and release record plan on getting in a couple more trips before the water gets warm and they go deep now that i think about it i'll be back up there thursday supposed to be snowing with a 20 mph winds can't wait ! !
[signature]
Man Chris, that is great! You'll have to take me up there one day! Did ya take pictures?
[signature]
i did take pictures but its on film when i get them devoleped i be sure to post them
[signature]
[cool][Smile][Wink]AHHA THAT MOOSE IS CUTE. HAHA look like pretty good lures. i got some with the silver and beads on the first page. haven,t tried mine yet but gonna. that,s a good price on em. some are outrageous ive seen. i dont git to the lakes and ponds much, well knapps we do cause its close, but need to try mine out. think they,ll work good. when i loose these which i know me, haha i will see bout gittin some of these this spring. later mare think ya pivcked a good one to join from what i see so fer. later[Smile]ya done some good fishin! haha hey i think someday i,d like to catch one of those cuts. bet there fun!
[signature]